1. What we strive for
2. Where and how can you lodge a complaint?
Please lodge your complaint with:
Westend Bank AG
60599 Frankfurt am Main
Telephone: +49 69 660 595 6 00
Fax: +49 69 660 595 6 99
3. Form and content of a complaint
Complaints can be submitted electronically, by letter, in person or over the phone. To be able to process your complaint without delay, we will need the following information from you:
- Your contact details (e.g. address, telephone number, email address, account number)
- Description of the facts and circumstances
- Specification of what you want to achieve with your complaint
- Copy of documents supporting your complaint (if available)
4. Complaint management process
The first step in the complaints management process is an acknowledgement of receipt of your complaint.
We strive to respond to your complaint as quickly as possible. The specific time required to process a complaint may vary and depends in particular on the complexity of the case or the need to involve third parties.
As a general rule, we aim to respond within two weeks. If a final clarification of the matter is not possible during this period, we will notify you accordingly and indicate the further course of action in an interim notification.
We will inform you when the processing of your complaint is expected to be completed. Once your complaint has been processed, you will receive a timely comprehensive response to your complaint.
6. Additional options for out-of-court dispute resolution
If you do not agree with the solution proposed by Westend Bank AG, you may contact the following institutions for out-of-court dispute resolution:
60431 Frankfurt am Main
Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin)
Customer Complaints Office at Bundesverband deutscher Banken e.V.
Fax: +49 30 1663 3169